Eastwest bank basic savings account offers a relatively low initial deposit and convenience to anyone who wish to start saving and budgeting and taking charge of their personal finances. If you want to open a savings account and looking for those who offer low initial deposit and maintaining balance, Eastwest bank basic savings account might be the one for you.
Previously I shared easy steps on how you can open a BPI easy savers savings account which allows you to open a savings account in BPI with just P200 and NO maintaining balance. Yap, no maintaining balance.
See? There’s really more options if we really want to start saving and budgeting our money. If we really want it, we find ways.
On this short article, I will share easy steps on how to open Eastwest bank basic savings account. Here’s how.
Eastwest bank basic savings account procedures and requirements
1. Go to the nearest Eastwest bank in your area. Advise the bank officer that you’re going to open their basic savings account.
2. Make sure that you have these requirements:
- Valid ID
- 1×1 or 2×2 picture
- Proof of billing
- TIN number (in earlier part of 2016, almost all establishments doing financial transactions ask to require TIN numbers from their clients/customers)
3. Fill up the form and submit it to the bank officer. Make sure to double check all the information.
4. The bank officer will process the application (about 30 minutes or more) and will advise you when you can pick up the ATM/Debit card.
5. That’s it! You are now enrolled to Eastwest bank basic savings account. Come back to the bank on the specified date to pick your card. After getting your card, you can also enroll it to their online banking facility. We’ll have that tutorials in the future articles.
You may also like.
- BDO Savings account
- BPI Savings account
- BPI Easy saver
- Landbank savings account
- PNB savings account
- Chinabank Savings account
- RCBC savings account
- Comparison of Savings account in the Philippines
- Comparison of Time deposit account in the Philippines
Here’s some additional information about the Eastwest bank basic savings account taken from eastwestbank official website.
I hope this short article helped you and provided you information that can help you about opening an Eastwest bank basic savings account. You can now start tracking your expenses and start budgeting and saving. Until next time. Cheers!