Aside from BDO joint savings account we have, me and my lovely wife decided to open a joint savings account in Metrobank couple days ago. As I shared here, our next goal for now is to build a “baby fund” after completing our emergency fund.
We want things to be organized and we thought that having a separate joint savings account for our baby fund would be best.
Here’s some tips and information on how to open joint savings account in Metrobank.
Requirements of Joint savings account in Metrobank
- 2 pcs. of 2×2 latest photo(1×1 will do)
- Valid I.D(original and photocopy)
- Proof of billing(should have the same address with any of your valid I.D)
- Initial deposit (P2,000) for ATM joint savings account
- TIN number (in earlier part of 2016, almost all establishments doing financial transactions ask to require TIN numbers from their clients/customers)
Metro bank savings account features
- Interest rate: 0.250%
- Balance to earn interest: P10,000
- Maintaining balance: P2,000
- Below maintaining balance fee: P300
Steps in opening joint savings account in Metrobank
1. Prepare all the requirements and visit the nearest Metro branch in your area.
2. Go to the new account section and advise that you want to open a Metrobank joint savings account. The teller will check the requirements and will provide the application form for you to fill up.
3. Fill-up the application. Make sure all information are correct. You will also be asked what type of joint savings account you’re going to open. You have the option to choose from “OR or AND” type of joint savings account.
4. Submit the application form. We also advised the teller to have it open or activated for Metrobank online banking. The teller will provide all the details and will inform you when you can claim the ATM card. In our case, it took few hours. The ATM was released on that day.
That’s it! We now have an ATM joint savings account in Metrobank. We’re now on our way working with our “baby fund goal“. I hope your working great on your financial and life goals too. God bless!
You may also like.
- BDO Savings account
- BPI Savings account
- BPI Easy saver
- Eastwest bank savings account
- Landbank savings account
- PNB savings account
- Chinabank Savings account
- RCBC savings account
- Comparison of Savings account in the Philippines
- Comparison of Time deposit account in the Philippines
I hope this short article provided some useful information. Thanks for dropping by. Cheers!