RCBC is one of the stable and well-known bank here in the Philippines. Though branches are not as many as the 3 major banks mentioned above, you can still find RCBC branches easily in common business area and establishments.
If you want to open savings account in RCBC, you might find the information below helpful. Here we go.
RCBC savings account Features
- Initial deposit and Maintaining balance
- Interest rate: 0.25% p.a.
- ADB to earn interest:
RCBC savings account requirements
- 2 1×1 photo
- 2 Valid ID (Original and photocopy)
- Billing statement (doesn’t need to be your name but the address should be the same as your current address)
- Initial deposit
- TIN number (in earlier part of 2016, almost all establishments doing financial transactions ask to require TIN numbers from their clients/customers)
Steps in opening a savings account in RCBC
1. Go to the nearest RCBC branch in your area. Make sure you have all the requirements.
2. Advise the bank teller that you’re going to open a savings account. It could be located at the new account section of the bank.
3. The teller will give you the application form. Complete all the details and make sure to double check before submitting it. Once done, submit it to the teller with all the requirements listed above.
4. The bank teller will check all the information and encode it on their system. Once done, they will inform and provide you the details. They will also provide you ATM card or Passbook.
On some cases, they will advised you to come back with in 3 or 5 business days to get the ATM card or passbook.
You may also like.
- BDO Savings account
- BPI Savings account
- BPI Easy saver
- Eastwest bank savings account
- Landbank savings account
- PNB savings account
- Chinabank Savings account
- Comparison of Savings account in the Philippines
- Comparison of Time deposit account in the Philippines
That’s it! You now have a savings account in RCBC. Start saving and achieving your financial goals.
For other types of savings account in RCBC, please check the RCBC official website.
I hope you find this short article informative.