Reading books is one of the best way to educate ourselves. As I always shared on this blog, investing time(and money) to read personal finance related books can really make a big difference in your personal finance situation.
On this short article, I will share 16 Filipino personal finance books that you should read to help you out. These Filipino personal finance books are made by a Filipino, for the Filipinos! Here we go.
16 Filipino personal finance books
1. Choose to be Wealthy by Bo Sanchez
2. 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich by Bo Sanchez
3. My Maid invest in the stock market by Bo Sanchez
I’m done reading these books and I’m telling you, these are my favorites. All of them are the best! Bo Sanchez share 8 habits of the happy millionaire and practical advice that you can use in your life in Choose to be wealthy. You can read my takeaways lessons here.
On the 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich, Bo shares the 8 secrets on how you can acquire riches inside and out. He provided practical and applicable advise no matter what you’re situation is.
And of course, on the ebook My Maid invest in the stock market, Bo shares how he taught and educate his maids the proper way of handling money and turned them to investor. He proved that everyone can start investing in the stock market.
All Bo Sanchez’s books are worth-reading and worth-sharing. He’s my favorite author by the way. The way Bo Sanchez shares stories and lessons will surely move you. I was. And reading these books were the reasons why I discovered my passion in personal finance.
The remaining Filipino personal finance books below are some of my top picks. Some are included on my “reading list” and some are seen and just came across while browsing. And of course I added them in my reading list too. I haven’t read them yet but as I’ve said, they are on my reading list and I’ll surely read them in the future. Once I read them, I’ll share my takeaways like I always did.
Here’s the list of other Filipino personal finance books I like.
4. Think Rich Pinoy by Larry Gamboa
5. No Nonsense Personal Finance by Randell Tiongson
6. Till Debt Do Us Part by Chinkee Tan
7. Debtermined by Jason Lo
9. STOCKS SMARTS: Investing Made Easy by Marvin Germo
10. The Blog Compilation by Green Stickman
11. Strategies of a Champion Entrepreneur by Paulo Tibig
12. Money & Me. Turn Around Your Finance and Live the Life You Want by Sha Nacio
13. Kasusweldo pa lang, UBOS na? by Vic & Avelynn Garcia
14. Pwede Na! The Complete Pinoy Guide to Personal Finance by Efren Ll. Cruz
15. Adventures Of Pepot Kuripot And Dora Gastadora by Burn Gutierrez
16. Wealth Reached Money Worked Pera Mo Pinalago Mo! by Colayco Found. For Education, Inc
17. Common Cents by Carlo Mercado >> Check here
As mentioned, all of these Filipino personal finance books are worth your time and money. I’m pretty sure, you(we) can learn a lot of lessons and personal finance tips on these books. If you read any of them, please share your reviews and takeaways so we can learn from it too.
Please take note that I am not anyway related to the authors, I just provided the list for educational and informational purposes. If you read other Filipino personal finance books not mentioned above, kindly share in the comments below so we can inform other readers.
Like I always share on this blog, investing in yourself is the best way to start our journey to financial freedom. Reading these Filipino personal finance books I shared or these Filipino personal finance blogs can really help you start.
But of course, applying the lessons we learned is the only way to see the results and changes in our life. Knowledge if not applied is useless. To our success, cheers!