10 years before, ways to make money online in the Philippines is just a dream for many. It sounds “scammy” when you say you can make money online in the Philippines thru the use of the internet. Aside from the mindset gap, there were limited ways and options before how you can earn money online.
Fast-forward today, there are a ton of ways to make money online in the Philippines. If you’re looking for one, this short article might help.
25 Legal ways to make money online in the Philippines
A. Be a freelancer and earn money online
Becoming a freelancer is one of the easiest ways to make money online in the Philippines. Almost anything is being outsourced by anyone from anywhere right now. It’s pretty sure that any of the skills and talents you got can help you make money online.
There’s allot of Filipino earning money online from freelancing. Some are making it full time and hitting it “big time“. Here are some of the in-demand freelancing career you might want to check and apply online.
1. Social Media Assistant/Manager
2. Graphic artist
3. App developer
5. Virtual Assistant
6. Technical support
7. Customer Service
8. Online Translator
9. Online Video Editor
10. Web designer
Those are the top “freelancing gig” that are in demand right now to make money online. If you have skills in any of those, you might check these “online workplace” and start creating your profile and start applying. Here you go.
B. Sell something and earn money online
Aside from becoming a freelancer, you can also sell “stuff” to make money online in the Philippines. Selling physical and/or digital products is the trend right now to earn extra income. Here’s the list of stuff you can sell online in the Philippines.
11. Sell physical stuff you don’t use (bags, shoes, shirts, toys, collectibles, books etc.)
12. Sell ebook. If you have a blog, this can be a good source of income too. If you’re expert in something, put that into an ebook and sell it online. You can also write anything that people may love and got interested.
13. Sell video courses online. Again if you are expert in something, create a series of videos for that and sell them online.
If you have any of these, you might want to check these websites to sell your stuff.
and much more
C. Teach someone to earn money online
Teaching someone online is another great way to make money online in the Philippines. If you’re good at something, you can create a blog or a website and start attracting customers or clients. Here are some of the ideas you can teach to someone to make money online in the Philippines.
14. Teach another language online – if you know other language or if you got clients who want to learn your native language, that can be an online source of income too.
15. One-on-one coaching – again if you’re expert in something, you can offer one-on-one coaching to help other people
D. Become affiliate and earn money online
Becoming affiliate is another one of the best ways to make money online in the Philippines. You can join affiliate programs and promote products or services from affiliate sources and earn commissions. If you know how to blog, you can promote affiliate links in your blogs and earn money. Here are some of the affiliate sites you can join.
16. Become Lazada affiliate
17. Become ShareaSale affiliate
18. Become Clickbank affiliate
19. Become Commission Junction affiliate
I just name a few. There’s allot of them. Search and try which one is best for you.
E. Start Blogging and earn money online in the Philippines
Last but not the least, one of the best and easiest ways to make money online in the Philippines is through blogging. If you want to share something in the world, you can create a blog for free or spend a little money to run a self-hosted blog. Once you have a blog, there are so many ways you can earn money online. Here are some of them.
20. Advertisements (AdSense, Infolinks, and others) – displaying ads to your blog can help you earn money online if you have many readers or visitors.
21. Paid or sponsored post – if you have a large audience or readers, you might want to offer paid or sponsored post to companies or business related to your blog topic.
22. Selling your own ebook – again, having a blog and becoming an expert at something is a great way to make money online. Write them and turn them into an ebook and sell it on your blog.
23. Selling your own video course – same with an ebook. If you’re expert at what you blog, you can create video tutorials for them and sell them for profits.
24. Become an affiliate – already explained above. But when you start blogging, you can promote your affiliate links and products on your blog. If you’re expert on your niche or topic, your readers might consider your suggestions or products that are promoting.
25. Selling your blog for profit – some bloggers making and growing their blog to sell them in the future for profit. If you’re expert in blogging, you can consider this option. Other blogs who got million of visitors were sold thousand of dollars online.
These are just a few ways to earn money online from blogging. I know there’s allot. If you don’t know how to blog and looking for ways to start, you can check my 5-parts tutorial on how to start blogging here.
Alright! That’s a lot!
I hope you found something on this article that fires you to set up a plan and start earning money online in the Philippines. These are just 25 of the many legit ways to make money online in the Philippines.
If you have something to add, please share them in the comment below. Happy earning! Cheers!