Today, let me share these 25 Personal finance quotes that will surely inspire you. Let’s get inspired! Let’s just relax and breath some air. Let’s take some time for ourselves and think what’s our next plan for the year.
Several holidays are coming in, aside from spending quality time with your family, take some time to reflect and meditate to think about yourself. Your plans. Your goals. Your future.
You might wanna read the 6 important reasons why you need to re-evaluate your goals here.
If you like reading and sharing inspiration quotes like me, this is for you. These 25 personal finance quotes I found around the web will surely pump you with motivation and inspiration. But of course, it shouldn’t end there, you should take action to get results.
Always remember that inspiration, knowledge, motivation are useless without action.
25 Inspiring personal finance quotes
1. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjammin Franklin
2. “The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving. If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have sell the things you need.” – Warren Buffet
4. “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford
5. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith
6. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
7. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffet
8. “Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful” – Warren Buffet
9. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
10. “Early to bed, early to rise, keeps you healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
11. “Lack of money is the root of all evil.” – George Bernard Shaw
12. “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” – Jim Rohn
13. “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.” – Proverb
14. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
15. “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.” – Benjamin Franklin
16. “Money often costs too much.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” – James W. Frick
18. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
19. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale. – Zig Ziglar
20. “To make a million, start with $900,000.” – Morton Shulman
21. “Know what you own, and know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
22. “If you put all your strength and faith and vigor into a job and try to do the best you can, the money will come.” – Lawrence Welk
23. “Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom.” – Robert G Allen
24. “Money is hard to earn and easy to lose. Guard yours with care.” – Brian Tracy
25. “Never spend your money before you have it.” – Thomas Jefferson
There you have it! Those are the 25 inspiring personal finance quotes that really means a lot. If you want more, here’s personal finance quotes from Warren Buffet posted on this blog before.
I keep these to keep me inspire and pump motivation. I’m sharing them hoping to inspire and motivate you too. If you have something to add, share them on the comment section below. Thank you for your time.
To our success, cheers!