If you’re looking for a convenient way to transfer fund to any member of your family or friends or clients or business partners through BPI, this short and simple article is for you. Today, I will share 3 easy steps to enable BPI transfer to anyone feature of your online banking.
Make sure you activated online banking feature of your BPI account. Now before we start, I want to be clear that BPI transfer to anyone is much easier if we’re going to use their app which is free to download from App store or Google Play.
If you can’t use the app by any chance, I will also share the steps on how to manually enroll BPI transfer to anyone with your BPI online banking.
Assuming you’ve downloaded the app for your smartphone or tablet you can now follow these 3 easy steps to enable BPI transfer to anyone.
How to enable BPI transfer to anyone
1. Login to the BPI Express Mobile app
2. Select More > Enable Transfer to Anyone
3. Fill in the required fields, choose your preferred activation option and submit the request. If you choose Via Express Teller Machine, you will be asked to activate your request via any BPI ATM using the ATM card of the account you specified.
Please do so within 5 days after filing the request.
Select Special Services > Activate Enrollments > Express Online. You will receive the activation code via email after 10 minutes.
*The step above is the most convenient way to activate BPI transfer to anyone. That’s what I did. I suggest you do the same. If you want the manual process, see the instructions below.
If you choose Via Signed Form, you will be sent an email with a request form attached. Please print, fill out, and sign the form. Forward the original document to:
9th Floor BPI Card Center, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
Once received, you will receive an email containing the activation code.
In case you get an error advising you of a pending request:
Login to Express Online and select Account Maintenance > Cancel Pending Enrollment > cancel the pending request.
Re-file the request via the BPI Express Mobile app
If you are still not able to file the request, or you have not yet received the activation code within the set amount of time, please call 89-100.
Ok since the steps above to enable BPI transfer to anyone is for smartphone users, I will also share on how you can enable BPI transfer to anyone using your BPI online express account. This is assuming that you’ve already enrolled and activated your BPI online banking feature. If not, you may follow my tutorial on my previous article.
Here are the steps.
1. Go to https://www.bpiexpressonline.com and Login to your account
2. On the menu above, click Fund Transfer and click Enroll Third Party Accounts. See image below.
3. On the next screen, select the process most appropriate for you on how you want to enroll 3rd party accounts. I suggest the #2 since you just need to bring the form to your BPI branch.
Maximum number of accounts that can be enrolled in one card number is 20 but up to a maximum of 140 accounts per client.
“Accounts” include bills/merchants enrolled in Bills Payment, government institutions enrolled for payments, Express Cash/Express Money Order cards enrolled for reloading, prepaid mobile numbers enrolled in Prepaid Cellphone Reload facility and all your third party account enrollments.
Eligible Third Party Accounts for Funds Transfer Facility:
Express Teller Savings/Checking Accounts (Individual Account)
Passbook Savings Account (Individual Account)
Maxi Accounts for Individuals
Platinum Savings/Platinum for Kids
BPI Direct Savings and Checking Accounts
5. On the next screen, a confirmation will appear. Make sure that you have the correct information. Click Submit and Print to continue.
6. Once you printed the document, the next step is to go to your respected BPI branch and submit it to them. Tell the bank officer that you’re going to enroll 3rd party account to your BPI online banking.
That’s it! After enrollment and activation, you can now use BPI transfer to anyone feature. This is very convenient if you’re always need to transfer money to a different BPI account.
You may also like.
- Enroll and enable BPI online banking
- Enroll and enable BDO online banking
- Enroll and enable Metrobank online banking
You can save a lot of time and effort by having BPI transfer to anyone enabled. I’m using BPI transfer to anyone feature via smartphone and I’m telling you, it’s perfect!
Ok, I hope this post has been informative for you. Please share to anyone who needs it. Until next article.
Photo credits: BPI mag