Today I will share 5 Easy steps to enroll in Metrobank online banking. It contains all the information you need to know to enroll you Metrobank savings account into their online banking feature. Let’s go.
You may find other sources online but in case you don’t, I hope this one will help you. If you’ve open a savings account in Metrobank better you also enroll and activate it’s online banking feature. This can help you save time and effort in may tasks like buying prepaid load, paying bills, viewing account balance, transferring funds and many more.
How to enroll to Metrobank online banking.
1. Go to metrobank’s official website (https://www.metrobank.com.ph). On the upper right part, you can see Metrobank direct, click on Enroll now. Please see image below.
2. Select ATM on the drop down and click continue.
3. Fill up the form and complete all needed information. Make sure you are entering all the correct information. Double check before hitting continue.
Photo credits: Metrobank direct
*Note: The application form will ask for 19-digit atm card number but there are only 16-digit on the card itself. As confirmed by a kind reader(Rosela) in the comment below, Metrobank advised to add 3 0’s at the end. It worked for Rosela so it should work for others too. Thanks to Rosela! 🙂
4. After completing all the information above, follow the instructions, continue until finished. You’ll also receive an OTP(one time password) on the number you registered that you need to activate and initially login to the account.
5. You’ll receive the activation code or link thru email. Once you click the link on email, it will ask you to activate your online account. You will need to OTP to activate it.
Once done, you can now use your Metrobank online account. Enjoy!
You may also like.
- Enroll and enable BPI online banking
- Enroll and enable BDO online banking
- Enable BPI transfer to anyone
There you have it! You can now enjoy the benefits of Metrobank online banking. I hope this short article helped you in enrolling and activating your Metrobank online banking.
You may read other articles on this blog that can help you about your finances. Godspeed!