Along with our journey to financial freedom, me and my beautiful wife opened a savings account in BDO last last week. This will be our emergency fund savings account as our main goal for now is to build a solid emergency fund.
We’re just starting out on new phase of our lives together so we want to start from the basic. If you’re a newly wed too, you should do the same.
One of the important and fundamental steps in personal finance is setting your financial goals. As the saying goes, ‘if fail to plan then you plan to fail”.
When we got our BDO ATM, I immediately enrolled it to BDO online banking. If you have a BDO savings account and you want to enroll in BDO online banking, this tutorial is for you.
In this tutorial, I will share 5 easy steps on how you can enroll in BDO online banking with out wasting your time. So here you go.
5 easy steps to enroll in BDO online banking
1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph
2. Click “Enroll Now!”
3. Fill-out the Online Enrollment Form, making sure to put a check on the Internet Banking box *, and then click Submit.
- Select Deposit Account
- Select with in the Philippines or Outside the Philippines if you are
- Enter you BDO ATM card number which can be found on your ATM card. Input also your account number.
- Create your username and password. Make sure you take of them. Make sure you also have a safe password which is a combination of letter and numbers (system is not accepting special characters at this time).
- Enter your mobile phone number. Now, this is very important because BDO online banking is using an OTP (One Time Password) feature before you can login to their online banking facility. This means that upon putting your username and password, BDO system will send the OTP to the mobile number enrolled here so better get sure you enter your active and correct mobile number.
- On the section, input or create your challenge question. This is also important because this challenge questions are being used when you need to reset your password.
- After you input all the correct information (double check please), just input the code below on the box and click Submit.
4. Take note of your ATM Activation Code in the acknowledgment page as you will use this to activate your Internet Banking account using your BDO ATM Debit Card.
5. Activate your account at any BDO ATM within 45 days* You can also enroll in Mobile and/or Phone Banking by putting a check mark in their respective boxes.
How to activate BDO Online Banking account?
1. Go to any BDO ATM
2. Press “Other Services” button
3. Select “Activate Electronic Banking”
4. Enter ATM Activation Code then press “Confirm” button
5. Choose receipt option
6. Enter your PIN
7. Get transaction receipt
Alright! There you have it!
You may also like.
- Enroll and enable BPI online banking
- Enroll and enable Metrobank online banking
- Enable BPI transfer to anyone
I hope this short article helped you enrolling and activating BDO online banking feature of your BDO account. Please share to others who also need guide in enrolling their BDO online banking.
Photo credits: BDO
To our success, cheers!