Eastwest bank basic savings account offers a relatively low initial deposit and convenience to anyone who wish to start saving and budgeting and taking charge of their personal finances. If you want to open a savings account and looking for those who offer low initial deposit and maintaining balance, Eastwest bank basic savings account might be the one for you.
Previously I shared easy steps on how you can open a BPI easy savers savings account which allows you to open a savings account in BPI with just P200 and NO maintaining balance. Yap, no maintaining balance.
See? There’s really more options if we really want to start saving and budgeting our money. If we really want it, we find ways.
On this short article, I will share easy steps on how to open Eastwest bank basic savings account. Here’s how.
Eastwest bank basic savings account requirements
- Valid ID
- 1×1 or 2×2 picture
- Proof of billing
- TIN number (in earlier part of 2016, almost all establishments doing financial transactions ask to require TIN numbers from their clients/customers)
Steps how to open Eastwest bank basic savings account
1. Go to the nearest Eastwest bank in your area. Advise the bank officer that you’re going to open their basic savings account.
3. Fill up the form and submit it to the bank officer. Make sure to double check all the information.
4. The bank officer will process the application (about 30 minutes or more) and will advise you when you can pick up the ATM/Debit card.
5. That’s it! You are now enrolled to Eastwest bank basic savings account. Come back to the bank on the specified date to pick your card.
After getting your card, you can also enroll it to their online banking facility. We’ll have that tutorials in the future articles.
You may also like.
- BDO Savings account
- BPI Savings account
- BPI Easy saver
- Landbank savings account
- PNB savings account
- Chinabank Savings account
- RCBC savings account
- Comparison of Savings account in the Philippines
- Comparison of Time deposit account in the Philippines
Here’s some additional information about the Eastwest bank basic savings account taken from eastwestbank official website.
I hope this short article helped you and provided you information that can help you about opening an Eastwest bank basic savings account. You can now start tracking your expenses and start budgeting and saving.
If you goal is to grow your money, there are other investment vehicles out there that can give you potential higher returns and interest than savings account can do.
Here are some of them:
Make sure that before you venture into any kind of investments, you have at least basic knowledge how they work. Always remember that investing in yourself is the best investment of all time.
You can increase your financial knowledge by reading more blogs like this or reading books. You can also attend paid seminars to learn more. You can even talk to a registered financial planner for a professional advice.
Again, invest in yourself first.
Until next time. Cheers!