Welcome to Personal Finance Tips blog. Thank you for your time!
This blog will provide you basic financial literacy and personal finance tips that you can use in your everyday life to your financial freedom journey. All articles are written in a “newbie” perspective to share the basic and foundation of financial literacy to fellow Filipinos.
On this page, you’ll see the most basic personal finance tips published on this blog. You’ll have the grasp of the fundamentals and foundation of financial literacy.
I hope by providing you the basic, you’ll continue to search, read and learn more about proper personal finance. And of course, apply what’s work best for you. Here you go!
Setting Financial Goals
Budgeting and Saving
- Tracking your expenses
- Budgeting 101
- How we budget as newly wed couple
- Tips on how to save money
- Opening savings account in BDO, BPI, Metrobank, PNB, RCBC, Eastwest bank etc.
- Comparison of savings account in the Philippines
- Comparison of time deposit account in the Philippines
- Investing 101 (4Ws of investing)
- The best investment that gives more than 1000% return!
- Savings account
- Time deposit
- Stock Market
- Mutual Fund
- Unit Investment Trust Fund
- Treasury bills
Tips on avoiding investment scams
- 8 Different types of ATM fraud
- Investment scam checklist
- ATM security reminders
- 6 Tips for secured online banking
- Suspected investment scams in the Philippines
Those are the basic of financial literacy published on this blog that can help you get started. All those personal finance tips are dedicated to beginners like many of us. I will regularly update this page once we published more personal finance tips on this blog.
If you want to advertise on this blog and become my partner, see the details here.
Feel free to browse and read other articles or check the archive page for more personal finance tips.
Again, thank you for you time.
To our success, cheers!